Before we (or anyone else) can work on your Facebook Ads, you'll need to know how to add a new user and assign assets to them within Facebook Business Manager. This guide is for people already running Facebook Business Manager, if you're not you can find setup instructions here.
1. Sign in at business.facebook.com
2. Click 'Business Settings' in the top, right-hand corner of the screen.
3. In the second column 'People', click the blue +Add button, above where you will see your own name.
4. In the pop-up, enter the email address of the person you want to add, in this case we're adding email@example.com. Click on the second column to grant Admin rights to the new user.
5. Select the Page/s from your business manager that you would like to grant access to. These are the pages you'll be advertising from. Select 'Page Admin' from the drop-down menu next to each page you want to assign, to grant full access.
6. Do the same for the Ad Account you want to grant access to. Select 'Account Admin' from the drop-down menu.
7. Click 'Skip' when asked to assign a catalogue. This is usually not required.
8. Once you've completed those steps, Facebook will advise you the person has been invited and you'll return to Business Settings. One last thing to do now, you'll notice the new person you've added shows up as Pending. Click on the new user, and in the top right you'll notice a link to 'Resend Invitation'. Click this and a pop-up will appear with a URL that you can copy. Copy it and send it to the person you've just added to complete the process. Often the Facebook notification never arrives for the new person, so by using this method you can make it easy for them to accept their invitation.